Feel the fear and do it anyway®

Feel the fear and do it anyway®

Saturday 26 October 2013

Motion of seasons

Sometimes I wonder about this incredible thing called nature.  Every year I have such a battle with the changing of the seasons as something inside me pulls like the tide of the ocean to change something and step up a gear.  It is always around April and October.  It's time to move!  Boy have I been waiting for this time.  The frustration, indecision, uncertainty, fear, anger, sadness has all come to an end.  It got so bad at one point it felt constant.  It is all about energy but I have found with all this wireless technology over the past 5 years it takes that much more to move the energy.

Or is this me just getting old and as they say the older you get the harder it gets to change.  Well I don't agree.  I believe and always have that if you want something bad enough and you believe you can then you will.  The only thing that stands in the way is allowing yourself out of choice to think a certain way, behave a certain way and then ultimately you have the consequences to deal with.

The difference is when we are young we don't spend enough time thinking about the consequences and when we get older we spend too much time thinking of the consequences.  
It all boils down to this thing called nature and the human brain.  One half is emotional and the other logical.  We all know woman is more dominate in the emotional side and men the practical side and new buzz word is "emotional intelligence"

It’s a bit like a war as if there is no balance the result is chaos!  Well I had a man explain this to me very simply in a whole 10 minutes.  He said "your thoughts affect your feelings" your brain does not know that what you think is true of not.  Conscious and un conscious brain.  If you tell yourself something enough times eventually you believe it, it becomes your reality and that affects the way we feel.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment